I've been designing digital experiences since 1996. I have worked for a broad range of clients from small, fast-moving startups to Fortune 100 clients with multi-year, multi-million dollar projects.
I have worked for some of the largest digital consultancies in the US and Europe, including AnswerThink, Scient, and Digitas. In the course of my career I have conducted user research in seven countries and helped ship meaningful, delightful products that millions of users interact with on a daily basis.
I am currently the Vice President and Head of User Experience and Design for Charles Schwab, a leading financial institution with over $3.5 trillion under management. I am responsible for our multi-platform design strategy that includes native mobile applications, responsive web solutions and innovation for emerging platforms.
At Charles Schwab I:
- Built the UX team from the ground up across our San Francisco, Austin, Denver and Chicago offices
- Led the growth of the UX Research practice.
- Led the complete redesign of Schwab's client-facing web experience
- Created the vision for Schwab’s multi-platform design system
- Established a modern cross-functional collaborative process with the technology and business teams